SOUTH WALES' PREMIER BUSINESS PARK
Cardiff Gate International Business Park is an established business
park enjoying all the advantages of a capital city location, but within
a natural, parkland setting.
Ideal for prestigious business headquarters, call centre and research and development operations, the 100-acre site is prominently situated to the north east of the City adjacent to the A4232, on junction 30, M4.
More and more businesses are recognising Cardiff Gate as being the ideal location for their business. Current national and international occupiers include Coca Cola, Lloyds Banking Group, Scottish & Southern Energy and International Baccalaureate and Freshwater UK.
The above Interactive virtual tour requires Adobe
[ Install Adobe Flash ]
Local and Regional Amenities
• Excellent on-site parking 1:210 sq ft approx.
• Excellent on-site facilities include an Ibis hotel, creche, Regus serviced office centre, a Toby restaurant and pub, orthondontic and private doctors surgeries and a motorway service area.
• Adjacent 20 acre retail park, including Asda, B&Q and McDonalds
• David Lloyd Leisure Centre and Village Hotel & Fitness Suite within close proximity
• A range of 2000 homes at Pontprennau adjacent to the Park, other prestigious residential areas including Cyncoed and Lisvane are near to the Park.